I make stuff, break stuff, fly stuff, drive stuff.
Rookie father, Infosec leader by day, frequent contributor to Make Magazine. I've had a personal website since 1996 or so, but these days it's probably best just to find me on various social media outlets.
Some projects I've been up to recently:
- 3D Printed, assembled, and painted a Ghostbusters Proton Pack.
- Graduated from Seton Hall Law's MSJ program.
- Riding bikes a ton. Find me on Strava or Zwift or Peloton.
- Setup a Tempest weather sensor to feed NOAA and WeatherUnderground.
- Setup an ADSB receiver to feed ADS-B Exchange, FlightRadar24 and Flightaware
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Zwift
- The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Peloton
- Started Doing More Aerial Photography
- Built a Power Racing Series Car
- Built A Bunch of FPV Drones
- Started Making FPV Flying Videos
- Built a Bamboo Bicycle
- Rebuilt a Porsche 944
- Lead 3D Printer Assembly Workshops